Horse-riding nomadic orcs.
- Homeland plains are encroached on by the Empire of the Sun.
- Blood feud with the Sshthar Tribes (ancient enmity, and relatively recent atrocities committed by the Ssthar).
- Regularly available as mercenaries.
- Former ruling tribe over all the Thaar tribes, until the nation collapsed.
- No longer want to rule over the other tribes (or anyone), just want to be left alone, very isolationist now.
- Primary inhabitants of the Kresh Plains.
Description and Identification
Humanoids, a little taller than most humans, with lean, wiry figures. Olive skin, usually tanned somewhat darker. Dark eyes, dark hair (both usually black); hair usually tied in a topknot. Usually lightly armored, prefer mounted combat. Males favor axes (axe and shield most often, but greataxes are not uncommon), females more often use mounted bows (short bows or composite/recurve), with smaller melee weapons (short sword or short spear) as backup.
- Large axe wounds or arrows-filled bodies.
- Shamanic magic and trappings (signs of rituals and/or fetishes); land more fertile than might be expected due to enhancement.
- “Herd of horses” prints, but other evidence (such as horse dung) usually removed for later use.
Kresh Plains (tribes), almost anywhere (mercenaries).