Grasslands and rolling hills, home to the Kreshtar Tribes.
- Prone to thunderstorms.
- Encroached on by the Empire of the Sun — partly because the area is so fertile, partly because it’s there and they want it. Given that this fertility is due in large part the the shamans of the Thaar, settlement may ruin it.
Unusually fertile land means large amounts of food may be grown, leading to rapid growth and settlement.
- Homeland of the Kreshtar Tribes.
- Empire of the Sun has started to settle the southeast areas.
- Ssthar Tribes to the west (southwest?)
Description and Identification
Grassland, mostly fairly flat. Some regions of rolling hills, especially around the edges. Subject to thunderstorms.
- Unusually fertile for grassland due to generations of encouragement by shamans of the Kreshtar Tribes.
Northwest of the Empire of the Sun, covers much of that part of the continent.